Friday, April 30, 2010

Grandma is coming tonight!


We are very excited around here to have Grandma coming tonight for a couple of weeks. My own parents are in Denmark until the end of May so none of the grandparents have met Mads in person yet. This is what we call "milk face" or "drunk face". It is what babies look like after they are done eating and they are very satisfied.


Isn't Bobs huge compared to Mads? He really likes to lie down next to his little brother but he has a hard time getting coordinated and positioning himself so as not to smoosh Mads in the process.


Bobs is also loving playing with all the little baby toys. Mads doesn't mind so far.

1 comment:

  1. I love the last picture!!! Missy likes playing with the baby toys too!! I loove drunk face, I is doing it right now too!

    ReplyDelete