This was my first week alone with the boys now that Grandma has gone home. I was a bit afraid at first, but things have worked out for the most part. Mads is trying to lift his head more, and he is smiling a lot. On monday, we played inside the house and the backyard.
On tuesday, we went to meet baby Casey. He is one month younger that Mads and look at the size difference already! I had no idea Mads was getting so big.
Jansen and Bobs got to play while their mommies caught up on baby stuff.

After visiting the new baby, we went home and napped, and then we played in the backyard while Mads had a nap. It was really hot, and I was dripping in sweat by the end of it from running around with Bobs and the heat.

It started to rain a bit and I told Bobs we should go inside but he refused. I let him learn the hard way and expected him to get soaked, but the rain was very short lasting and he enjoyed it.
After the rain shower, I promised Bobs he continue his water play inside.

Today we went to another playdate at Alyssa's house. Alyssa is also expecting a baby brother any day now. At her place, there was a huge toddler pool and a water play station and a sandbox and many other toys. We were invited back as often as we like this summer to enjoy those backyard toys. I am so glad I know other moms with kids the same age so we can all play together.

This is Bob's special hiding spot behind the curtain.

So many great pictures!! Check out the kuzel dirt pit :) I like Mads summer chillin outfit. Don't you love how babies can sleep anywhere? Like on the backyard futon?!
ReplyDelete