Thursday, May 6, 2010

Keeping Busy


Jansen and his mom were over for a visit today. Jansen will be a big brother in a few weeks. Maybe three? He was very nice to Mads and was quite gentle with him.


Bobs and Jansen liked the same book from Grandma about different kinds of vehicles that have wheels on them. Then they ate fish sticks for lunch with blue cheese dressing. Mmmm.


See all the nice attention Mads gets? It's sort of horrifying and sweet at the same time. One wrong move, and the baby gets pressure on him from a toddler elbow.


April and May means tulip season. Bobs gets a nice breakfast each morning with Grandma. She is really getting to know what he likes to eat and wear and talk about and play with.


Daddy is back at work, but when he comes home, as soon as he changes into after work clothes, he is giving all his love and attention to his boys.


Mads is growing steadily and I think he is close to 9 pounds. We won't get to have him weighed officially until the end of the month at his 6 week appointment.

1 comment:

  1. I see some troublemaker hair!! NPE changes out of his work clothes first too, then goes right to playing "prince". The princess actually watches out the window for the prince to get home! yikes. I like the last picture...I just love newborns. So squishy.

    ReplyDelete