Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day


On Mother's Day, we started out with flowers, and cards and gifts in the morning. Then we went to Humpty's. I thought it wouldn't be that busy there and I was wrong. Half of us were able to walk there which was nice as we can no longer all fit in the same car with Grandma along.


Then we had a BBQ in the evening. Funny, when we went for our walk after the BBQ, we saw nearly all the other suburban dad's out on their decks BBQing as well.

Saturday morning, Sarah came to visit and see Mattias again.

2 comments:

  1. HE HAS GAINED WEIGHT SINCE THE LAST PHOTOS!! Wow, has he ever grown, you can really see it in this post. CUTE!
    I can't wait to squish those boys!
    (and spoil them!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for Ike and Mads to meet :P Even though it may be uneventful for them. I agree that Mads is growing so quickly. How sad. Thanks for the comments!

    ReplyDelete