
This is that Moby Wrap I was talking about. All soft cloth. Not bad. But if Mads get upset in in, and I am out walking with it on, I am in trouble!

AMK gave me this soother holder. Emily's mom also made one for Mads. I have seen Emily's mom make all kinds of things actually. I bet she could make herself a Moby Wrap too.

James came to visit. He is getting married on June 12th and we are all going except for Bobs who is having a sleepover at Mormor and Morfar's that night.
I wanna steal her soother idea...will have to check it out. Great gift. You are skinnier than me, I only tie the moby inthe back, its too short to get it around the front again. I am going to wear it on the airplane! We will see how it goes!!
ReplyDelete(ps those are some funky danish baby clothes in the previous post)