Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Alyssa's Pool

Alyssa's mom invited us over again for a pool party. This time the weather co-operated well. Bobs really enjoyed playing in the elaborate pool and the sandbox.

Alyssa is a really sweet girl, and she doesn't mind when Bobs doesn't share. Of course I try to encourage him to be nice to her anyways, even if she doesn't want it.

Alyssa's mom has an open invite to a bunch of other kids too, and it is all day. We usually go from 10am until noon. Other kids come in the afternoon.

Bobs is adding a few more words to his sentences. Instead of just "come!", he will say "Alyssa, come here!"

If you look closely, Mads and I are in the left corner of the photo below.


1 comment:

  1. That is a crazy-lot of stuff!! I want our backyard filled with tons of kids crap too :P We don't have a pool yet-we will set one up next summer.

    ReplyDelete