Mads came with us to Lethbridge to attend our dear friend James' wedding. Bobs stayed at Mormor and Morfar's house for a sleepover. Bobs went to the Zoo and to the park and had corn on the cob.
James had a beautiful wedding at the Galt Museum overlooking the coulee and the magnificent bridge.
We were able to stay out with Mads until 11:30 before walking back to the hotel for bed.
I was able to "wear" Mads in different ways and he was pretty content with this.
The bride was from Lethbridge and the Groom from Calgary. The deal was to have the wedding in Lethbridge for the bride, and then she had to move up to Calgary to live with the groom.
Bobs really missed his daddy while we were away, even though he had a great time at Mormor and Morfar's. 

So many comments!!
ReplyDeleteFirst off, gorgeous wedding! wow. And I love love love Carries dress! stunning. I love the centerpieces. i wonder how the meal was? Did you put Mads in the inner part of the wrap?