Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Mormor Visits

Mormor is back from Denmark and she came right away to meet little Mads. We also got some gifts from relatives in Denmark.

Bobs had his haircut - below is a before photo of course. He cried after a few minutes because he didn't like what was going on, and I am sure the sound of the buzzer didn't help.

Because he isn't in daycare anymore, I have to remember to keep him engaged in arts and crafts. so we finger painted for a little while. It's hard to just "let him be" and not clean up after every immediate mess...


1 comment:

  1. have you finger painted with chocolate? or chocolate AND vanilla??! that would be fun on a rainy day, or with jansen.
    I have a ton of toddler ideas, you can always call or ask me. I like to actually pre-plan them, so that at 10 am i go, ok time for activity! and bust out the "new" thing. It might only be a tub filled with water and the measuring scoops, but its SOMETHING.

    ReplyDelete