
Summer is here finally. We have been playing every day in the backyard with the inflatable pool. It already has a hole in it, but I am sure duct tape will fix that.

Mads had a nice bath outside yesterday and really enjoyed the warmth of it. It was like a spa for him.

When I ask Bobs if he wants to draw, he thinks about the crayons for the windows. He really likes suns. A lot of our neighbours put ceramic looking suns on the back wall of their house. Bobs likes to point them out when we are out for our walks. I had never noticed them before until Bobs did. Kids are cool that way.

This weekend we are headed to Edmonton to visit a friend of mine in the hospital. He is at the end of his days with leukemia, which he has had for three years. I wish I had visited him more often. We think Bobs will enjoy swimming in the hotel pool with Daddy while Mommy and Mattias visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment