Friday, June 4, 2010

Tummy Time and Double Strollers

Jansen and Casey came over today and we went for a walk up Signal Hill. All four boys enjoyed it. Can you believe we are walking four boys when we get together?


I hope Mads and Casey become good friends like Bobs and Jansen have.

Bobs helps Mads with tummy time. Mads needs to practice on his tummy since babies now need to sleep on their backs to prevent SIDS. Most babies dislike tummy time. Bobs did... and Mads isn't a huge fan.


I think he might enjoy it more if Bobs can show him how to do it.

Come on Mads! Lift your head!

This is just a final photo... me at the end of the day yesterday. I was quite exhausted as Bobs skipped his nap. Daddy and I celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary by going to Marble Slab Ice Cream for a special treat. Bobs was apprehensive about trying an ice cream. I even showed him the licking action. Once I explained that it was like chocolate, he tried some on a spoon and enjoyed it even though it was cold for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment