
Uncle Tim came over to meet Mads and play with Bobs. He also brought a nice birthday cake for Jamie. We looked at Tim's recent travel photos from Europe. I really had to laugh at Tim... I told him to definitely try some Danish ice cream, a hot dog from the hot dog stand, and most definitely a Danish from a bakery there. So what does Uncle Tim do? Well, he got my e-mail of suggestions right after finishing his supper at McDonalds in central Copenhagen. So he went and found some ice cream at.... Ben and Jerry's!! That is not authentic Danish. Sheesh!!

We had been to the library earlier in the day and Bobs is always looking for "truck book" that he once read when we were there and I didn't bring it home. He was upset with me for not bringing it home that time... We did find a train book very similar to truck book so he is now happy with that.

Another new favourite past time is play dough.
No comments:
Post a Comment