
Yesterday we went to the Zoo and had a wonderful time. I didn't have a free hand so I didn't take any photos, but maybe we will see some on
K-E-Household's blog when they are back home to update it.

There is that Mads and that Ike again. So happy.

Now on to the title of this post. Pocket Gophers. We have them in our backyard. At first we thought it was an ant hill... and then after poking around, I thought maybe it was kids playing a practical joke. Then I realized after googling "unexplained mounds" that we don't have moles in Canada, but we do have pocket gophers. This gopher has really made a mess of our backyard. We had weeds earlier in the year and spent money on Nutri Lawn service to come by and remedy it. Now that our lawn is looking much better, we have this gopher.
No comments:
Post a Comment