That first picture is halarious. WHo is that baby? Where did he come from? I love his expression. He is starting to fill out too, love him. JJ looks like a biproduct of KK and JK. Even in his fashion statements.
PS I like the room tours too. I will have to do that! We have so many special things that we have in our rooms. I like your wall hangings the best, and I will wait patiently and maybe mormor will surprise us with one ha ha
That first picture is halarious. WHo is that baby? Where did he come from? I love his expression. He is starting to fill out too, love him.
ReplyDeleteJJ looks like a biproduct of KK and JK. Even in his fashion statements.
PS I like the room tours too. I will have to do that! We have so many special things that we have in our rooms. I like your wall hangings the best, and I will wait patiently and maybe mormor will surprise us with one ha ha