Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Comparisons

Mads will be 4 months old on August 14th. He gets bored if he doesn't have a toy to play with, and he likes different perspectives to see the world now.


He really doesn't look like Bobs does he? But you can still see that they are brothers.


They lean the same way on the Bumbo chair at first.


I think it is so funny to see Bobs' lips here. They still look the same. His cheeks too. I give him many kisses whether he enjoys it or not.


Bobs is talking more and more. He describes what he is doing by saying things like "put this over heeeere!"

"I jump down"

"I play with this"

"Daddy come play hockey guitar in basement!" (a game they made up where they have formed a band using little hockey sticks as pretend guitars)

"I want tractor socks"

"ooohhh there's a cement truck"

It's fun.

1 comment:

  1. big sentence!!! hockey guitar!! love it. and of course he wants his daddy to do it. poor daddy hahahaha
    I think the boys have different head shapes. Mattias' is longer or something...but thats hard to say in a baby when they have such teeny cute heads! I dont know. But they have the same eyes here! Flipppp babies are so cute! I love Eriks baby lips. So cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete