Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Grandma and Grandpa went home

Sadly, Grandma and Grandpa had to go home today. We had dinner last night and went for Ice Cream. As we don't have room in the car for everyone, we had the stroller and walked. We got caught in a heavy rain storm with hail and all and had to go into Tommy Hilfiger to wait out th storm. Daddy ran home and got the car, but we had to make two trips to get everyone home safely. It was quite an adventure.


Here is a photo of Mads in the middle of a spit up. I have not had time to write much on the blog in the last few days so I only posted photos. We were in Banff and to Bowness Park and had a wonderful visit.

1 comment:

  1. Even mid puke he is cute. I like their sports coordinated pjs. Grandpa looks nice in glasses.

    ReplyDelete