Mads plays with Bobs' toys when Bobs is napping.
It has been extra busy around our house lately. Our friend Shawn is in town and is staying with us while he prepares for a bone marrow transplant next week. We are going back and forth to the hospital with him where we can. Mads cheered up a waiting room on tuesday. After next week, Shawn will be at the hospital recovering and getting better for about 5 weeks and then he will stay with us again for awhile until he can go back to Edmonton.
A few loose ends need to be tied up with our kitchen. Then throw laundry, groceries, naptimes and meals into the mix, and you have a busy busy house! I am trying to convince Shawn to start a blog about his experience as a way to let his friends know how he is doing. I'll be sure to add a link if it happens.



I think Mads is going to be a ginger!!! Love the kitchen of course. It will really pop to buyers if you ever sell it :)
ReplyDelete