Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Still Cold Out
It's still cold out. Shawn is with us overnight so each morning, I have been taking him to the hospital and he has been taking a cab home. We went to the mall after dropping him off on monday and played in the playplace an saw some friends there. On tuesday we went to Mormor's and had crepes. Today we are inside reading library books.
I just found out from my workplace that they are going to allow me to take an extra 6 month leave of absence. This way, when Mads goes to daycare, he will be 18 months old. This is much better than him going to daycare at 12 months of age. I would start back at work on October 12, 2011. I am so relieved that my workplace has agreed to my request. I also requested part time, but they have not said yes, or no to this. I think the additional leave of absence is actually better anyways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment