Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sarah's Baby Shower


Sarah is having a baby (girl we are pretty sure) in late January. KK and I hosted a shower for her. KK and Sarah have hosted my showers and have done such amazing jobs.


We made her a silly hat out of tissue paper. We joked to her British mother that now Sarah was ready to head to a British wedding, or the horse races.


I found a baby carriage pinata for her to smash. Her sister in law is from Guatamala and I asked her afterwards if we did any of it right. No we didn't.


It was KK's idea to decorate the Christmas tree with baby items. One of the guests thought it was for real.


One of Sarah's friends made Sarah's belly look tiny! She was due only a week before Sarah. We wish them all the best!

1 comment:

  1. OMG I love bellies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Her belly looks so perfect and round in the pinata shot. How do babies do that? how do our bodies do that, that the baby sits so perfectly round? Gorgeous!
    Also, I want to eat all that food. Cookies!!!

    ReplyDelete