Saturday, June 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Aiden!


I got the boys all dressed up in their party shirts for Aiden's 1st birthday in Airdrie. Their family has just moved into a brand new house.


Mads is just a month and a bit older than Aiden. You might remember that Bobs wore this shirt and sweater vest to Ujal's wedding nearly two years ago.


Bobs knew the birthday routine - that there would be cupcakes or cake. He didn't want to eat anything else. Aiden's dad is Daddy's friend from university. It's nice how most of his friends have kids the same age. More so than my friends.


The live near a big new mall called Cross Iron Mills. We decided to stop in for supper at the Food Court since Daddy has never been there before. It was a bit of a disaster though. We didn't have a stroller and we rented this cute cart. The boys enjoyed the cart for about 5 minutes and then Mads wanted out. Bobs didn't want to sit in the cart unless Mads was sitting behind him. It was around 7:00 pm and time to go home anyways. I noticed many other kids at the mall were also having meltdowns.


Tomorrow we are headed to another birthday party! Hopefully I remember my camera as I hear there is going to be a real live pony there!

No comments:

Post a Comment