We went to Calaway Park today with Cael and Joshua and their parents. We got in on a special deal and arrived right when it opened. Surprisingly for us, Bobs was happy to go on all the rides, non stop.
Cael especially wanted to go on all the train rides. I think there were three different ones.
The weather was splendid. Mads also enjoyed a ball pit. It took him awhile to warm up to it, and then he didn't want to leave so he swam away from me in the balls to avoid being picked up.
Cael's mom made sandwiches. We ladies know each other from my old workplace. We enjoyed our first maternity leaves together.
Below is Cael's dad whom we can thank for these photos.
Many of the rides needed a parent on it, so the dads were happy to ride along. I went on a few rides too. One was a spinning balloon. It went really fast and I had to hold onto Bobs really hard. We were both scared. Bobs thought it was fun after he got off though.
Mads will enjoy the park better next year. He was able to nap in the stroller at least.
I hadn't been to Calaway Park since I was around 13. They have added a lot of rides since then, but the main core of it hasn't changed much.








No comments:
Post a Comment