Friday, October 7, 2011

At the Farmer's Market + Daycare


It's been a long week for our family. On monday I introduced the kids to daycare for a few hours and it broke my heart. On tuesday, I had a surgery for an umbilical hernia that I had likely developed from my two pregnancies.


The surgery went well and it was done in 20 minutes. I was able to go home after 2 hours, but the recovery is quite a bit like a c-section once you get home. I cannot lift for 6 weeks. I intend to start work next week, but I will have to see how I feel.


The kids were at daycare and Daddy had to drop them off and pick them up around his long work day, so it made for an extra long day at daycare for the little ones. On friday, Daddy had the day off and we went to the Farmers Market to spend a rainy day. The kids love the play area and the nutella crepes. Daddy had to do some work on his blackberry here and there. The selection of produce was incredible so we made a Salade Nicoise at home for supper.


We can look at a website that has a webcam for the kids classrooms. Mads is being held by his teacher here.


I can't see Bobs in the photo below, but this is what his class room looks like.


We are going to Mormor and Morfar's house for Thanksgiving on sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment