Mads and Bobs had a three day week at daycare, and on friday, Mormor took care of them. Bobs received a new elephant blanket so he could keep one at daycare. I had to order it through a friend in the US and it was one of the last ones I could find.
Bobs feels very secure with his elephant blankets.
Friday was also my birthday, so after a long week at work, I got to celebrate with some friends I haven't seen in awhile. My friend Jono was able to stop by. He was just promoted to Solicitor General of Alberta this week.
Some old friends came to celebrate with wine, cheese and chocolate as this was the theme I chose.
Nikki is having her second child in early December. We have been friends since grade 1. Her daughter Kamryn plays well with the boys since she is right between their ages.
Little Elliott wore his pink shirt as he knows it is my favourite colour.
It was fun indulging in all the rich foods with my girlfriends. Maggie, a neighbour from up the street escaped her family for awhile to join in.
We also had another neighbour from down the street and her daughter.
I still have one more part of my day to celebrate. On saturday morning we will celebrate with my parents at the Danish Canadian club for brunch.










Great Birthday Party! Hard to believe you turned 32!
ReplyDelete