Monday, December 5, 2011
It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas
We had a busy sunday morning shovelling the sidewalk first thing, and rewarding ourselves with Tim Hortons. I told Bobs to make small talk with all the seniors, because they like that sort of thing.
Eventually Mads and Bobs will be big boys and able to shovel the sidewalk on their own!
After shovelling, a soccer team came by to pick up bottles, and then the doorbell rang again and it was Canada Post delivering a package from Grandma and Grandpa. The boys were caught ripping it open.
We put the presents under the tree and the kids played with the empty box.
Mads has been really well behaved lately. I know it won't last but he is really compliant and says "yeaaah" a lot and likes to do what we do. He also likes naps and going to bed. It's really sweet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






The picture of Mattias with the sippy cup is stupid cute. What's interesting is the picture of him with the shovel. It's the first time he's fake-smiled for the camera. It means he's now aware of how to act in front of a camera. The other times he's smiled for the camera, he's just been reacting to your smile.
ReplyDeletePS Jamie needs winter boots.
ReplyDeleteDoes he ever need winter boots!! Yes I asked Mattias to smile and react to me in the snow shovelling photo
ReplyDeleteYou misunderstand. I suspect you have always asked him. I mean that previously he reacted to your facial expression, but now he understands your command. The evidence is his fake smile.
ReplyDeleteI see. BTW Jamie got new boots.
ReplyDelete