Saturday, January 7, 2012

Bobs' First Skating Lesson


Bobs Godmother hooked him up with skating lessons at the Oval that Daddy used to skate at.


Mads and I sat in the stands and watched.


There were saturday morning races going on, that Daddy used to participate in. Funny enough, J Spence was in the lead.


I hate to say it, but Bobs was the most unfortunate skater there. His legs were like jelly. They said he should stand tall like a tree. No such luck.


Kristin put another former speedskater and her daughter in the same class.


Bobs will be doing this every saturday morning for the rest of winter. The boys will both also have swimming lessons at the university starting a bit later.


Later in the afternoon, Bobs had a birthday party to attend with Daddy, and Mommy and Mads stayed home for naptime.

2 comments:

  1. Other little boys excluded, on the outside, while Erik has two hotties. What a little stud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess they didn't see him skate...

    ReplyDelete