Saturday, March 10, 2012

Hummus Off


Daddy's Volleyball team had a hummus making contest party tonight. I brought my delicious hummus. Mads was the unofficial judge.


He loved mine the most, I am not kidding.


There were six hummuses entered. Guess what? I lost. I tied for last place with the host of the party. And I am sorry, but his hummus had huge chick pea chunks in it. Mine was good!!! I have no idea what happened. Obviously Daddy didn't rank mine very high. Sheesh.


Tanya won, and she was gearing up for winning, so I am glad she did.


The host was devastated.


Tanya got a certificate to put on her office wall at work.


The hosts hired their babysitter to watch the kids in the basement. I have never seen Bobs have such a great time in all his life.


Mads had a great time too, and lately, he likes to run into Bobs and plow him down and do some wrestling moves on him like this.


They did not want to leave. They played ring around the rosie and dance dance music games.


Now they are totally konked out in their bedrooms. Daddy barely made it through and we had to leave a bit early as he gets wiped out easily.


No comments:

Post a Comment