Sunday, April 1, 2012

Mads got a new bed and it's working out for him


Mads and Mommy have had a bit of a cold lately. But everyday, Mads insists on going outside to play.


They found a hiding spot under the deck. I hope they don't bump their heads.


Daddy spent a lot of time this weekend building a bed for Mads. It's a trundle bed that pulls out so he can have Jansen and Casey or Isaac and Mila sleep over in the future.


I'm trying to wake him up from his nap right now and he won't wake up. He loves to sleep.


Good thing we have the protection bar up. Once he gets the hang of a bed, we will remove it. The crib and the change table are going to Mark and Cassandra's house in two weeks for their baby who is due in June. We don't have babies anymore! I am ok with it. I look forward to the next stages in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment