Sunday, September 2, 2012
Bragg Creek and Griffith Woods
Sadly, I broke our camera today in Bragg Creek. I dropped it on some rocks by the river. Maybe we will recover the photos, but for now, I have some ipod photos from our friday hike in nearby Griffith Woods. The boys were amazing. We decided to hike from the Constructed Wetlands by our house all the way to Griffith. I think it's around 2 km's.
I ran back to where the car was parked and parked it at the end of the walk to meet them.
Today we went to Elbow Falls just past Bragg Creek, and then to a playground in Redwood Meadows.
We are out of ideas for what to do tomorrow. Any ideas? Heritage Park? Farmer's Market? It's rather windy out, but otherwise the weather has been beautiful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment