Sunday, October 14, 2012
Birthday Weekend
I snapped a few shots of our thanksgiving meal last sunday. Did I mention we had steak, lobster tail, and crab legs? It was incredible. We had some veggies and salads too.
We took off right after the meal so we could get to Swift Current and sleep there to break down the journey home.
This weekend, we had a Halloween party to go to down the street. Here is a sneak peek at what the kids are wearing for Halloween. We also made sure to call Grandpa and wish him happy birthday.
We made crafts at the party. One girl took all the eyeballs for her own pumpkin. He was pretty crazy looking!
It was really fun for all the parents and the kids.
Mads kept asking whose birthday it was. I said it was just a Halloween party. I asked him whether he wanted chocolate or vanilla cupcakes. He said "Happy Birthday kind!"
The next morning we had Erik's swimming lessons, and then we meet Mormor and Morfar for my birthday brunch. The kids were not able to sit still for very long.
Daddy walked with them to the library and I got some time to myself ( and some cleaning time too ). Then we had supper and cupcakes.
Mads had a breakdown because he wanted to have his own cupcake, and daddy's cupcake. He wanted more happy birthdays to eat.
Mads is exactly 2.5 today as his birthday is 6 months away from mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment