I had the day off from work and so I planned a fun day with the kids. We started off at Vecova in the morning to meet Elliott and his mom at the gym.
We got there early so we had the gym mostly to ourselves for the first 15 minutes.
In the afternoon, the boys had haircuts and then after daddy came home from work, we went to a Fall Fair at the local neighbourhood church.
We walked over with some of the other kids in the neighbourhood. We went last year as well and they always do such a great set up.
Daddy hung out by the bouncy castle with Bobs, while Mads and I checked out a few stations.
We decorated a cookie, and Mads could not believe he was actually allowed to eat it.
They had popcorn and hot dogs just like a real fair. Mads was having a great time.









No comments:
Post a Comment