On monday night, we carved the pumpkin and roasted the seeds. Bobs had the most fun picking out all the spices that would go on the seeds.
They practiced trick or treating using hot wheels.
At daycare, we weren't sure if they were supposed to dress in their costumes so we only had them with their skeleton shirts on. When Bobs saw all the other kids in his class dressed up, daddy had to drive back home and grab their costumes.
It was quite cold out this year. -7 the last I checked, with lots of snow.
KC is a construction worker. I think most of the kids looked like construction workers with their toques and warm clothes and hats.
Elliott was a skunk - a very cute one at that and I don't think he was very stinky either.
It was quite the challenge to get all 5 boys dressed and ready to head outside. This is the coldest Halloween so far in their lives.
I think only around 20 kids came to the house. This is a third of what we usually get.
You can see Bobs' artwork from daycare on the wall behind the kids.
The parents wore hockey jerseys to dress up a little bit. In the past, we have dressed in other sporting gear, and one year we were oil and gas field workers.
Honestly, we all now have more candy than we know what to do with including all the candy I bought that didn't get handed out.
Bonus photo of Ike and Missy in Regina. Mermaid and a pumpkin!! I just love the poses.
















No comments:
Post a Comment