Thursday, May 16, 2013
Coffee, State Forest & Lunch On Our Last Day At The Coast
Coffee in the morning at Woods Coffee. They have sizes by trees. From Spruce, Cedar, Redwood and Giant Redwood.
We saw Tias chips at the super market.
If this was the 1980's, this would be a station wagon road trip photo.
We found the Birch Bay State Park and Forest. It is a beautiful camping spot.
I adore the trees here. I wanted to show the boys some slugs but we didn't find any. Daddy thinks it's because it is too early in the season.
We were having a good day with the kids and they were being much more cooperative than yesterday, so we finished off with a late lunch at the Beach Grill next door to the hotel.
Bobs and I went up to the rooftop of the hotel and enjoyed the views on our last day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment