Friday, September 6, 2013
Bobs' First Day of Kindergarten
Bobs was just as excited as we were. It's surprising how nervous us parents can get over the first day of kindergarten.
Bobs is in the morning class and there are two kindergarten classes at the same time. Both teachers also have the same name. How funny is that? To differentiate, as it is a French Immersion school, Bobs' teacher goes by Mme. Teresa and the other teacher goes by Mme. Therese.
Daddy was able to come for the morning drop off. We had a bit of confusion as to which door Bobs enters as each kindergarten class has a different door to enter.
Since Mads and I dropped Daddy off downtown, we decided to pay uncle H a surprise visit. Good thing he was home! We had coffee.
After running a few errands, Mads and I came back to pick Bobs up and met a bunch of other parents in the meantime.
They have planted a nice garden on the grounds.
Mads has already made some friends. Reminds me of the friends I made in kindergarten and that I am still friends with. I think one friend that I still have and had was truly the first person I spoke to in my class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment