Sunday, November 23, 2014

This week


Mads told me he was bored at home, so I said we should go to the science centre. Our passes expire at the end of the month.






This is a cloud cannon - using dry ice. Mads wants one for Christmas... he wrote it down on his letter to Santa.



On friday night, it was Daddy's company Christmas party in Banff at the Rimrock hotel.


I wasn't feeling well, so I was going to stay in the room with the kids while Daddy attended the party. We had a nice appetizer dinner together first before Daddy's party started at 8:00.


Mads ate maybe 3 fries from this plate.


We marvelled at the size of the tree ornaments.




We got terrible sleep that night due to the noisy hallways and partiers next door to us. I need to bring a big bag of ear plugs and maybe a noise machine with me next time I stay in a hotel.



The kids had a great time, and for that I am glad. They love hotels.


We had taco's at Sarah's house later that day.




I brought ice cream sundaes as the dessert.


No comments:

Post a Comment