Sunday, December 21, 2014
Last Night in Kailua
Tomorrow we head back to Waikiki at the Hilton. We finished off a great trip to Kailua with Bob's pizza yet again. Bobs seems to like familiar things.
We went to the beach that Obama has a section cordoned off ( for real, the whole top end of it is closed off to the public and a $40,000 fine ensues for those who trespass).
Bobs loves waves so much. He said to me that it feels like you are climbing the water. I knew to bring the condo boogie boards with us. Bobs gave it a try and then I went on my own. I skinned my knees when I landed hard in the sand, but otherwise it was super fun.
Obama's beach is on the right top end of this photo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment