Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Warm Weekend


On St. Patrick's Day, I met up with a bunch of friends at the local Irish pub. 


Friday evening, I had a date with KK at the frozen yogurt place, and we roamed around IKEA too.


Tuesday, I took KC and Mads to an indoor play place because they are both on spring break. Bobs and JJ are not on spring break until Easter, and then the little boys will no longer be on their break.


Mormor was supposed to go to Germany this past weekend and we had her over for coffee, but plans were changed.


Bobs put on a long magic show for Mormor and sometimes had Mads as an assistant. Other times, Mads would point out how Bobs was doing the magic.


We went swimming at Westside with KC and JJ on sunday and came back for waffles and a walk.




No comments:

Post a Comment