Saturday, July 4, 2015
Daddy's Birthday & Cirque
On Daddy's birthday, we went to the War Museum. The kids found a control room where they could play with the Balance of Power in the Cold War and prevent WW111.
Then we had lunch at Blossom and I had a Japanese bowl. Highly recommended.
We had Dad's required birthday treat, a Dairy Queen cake.
Later in the evening, Daddy and I went around to a few pubs on Sparks and Elgin, and a walk along the canal.
The next day we played in the local wading pool and then got ready for Cirque du Soleil Varakai.
It was all of our first time's watching Cirque du Soleil. It was incredible and Bobs said he wanted to go back right away and watch the whole thing again.
That evening, I caught up with my ex-Alberta friends who live in Ottawa now. We had fun rehashing the Alberta election.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















No comments:
Post a Comment