Sunday, November 1, 2015

Halloween


Halloween was a huge hit again this year on Sierra Morena Close. We took a break from selling our


house and had the usual suspects over.


Our first trick or treaters rang the bell at 5:15. This prompted our kids to want to go out early.


They were really restless, so I was able to take a bunch of shots of them before we finally let them start at 5:45.



Jake's house is always decorated well.


Let's see.. we have a race car driver ( third year in a row I think?), army guy, a knight, a ninja, a ninja turtle and a swat team officer (also third year in a row, but different kid).


Sarah was explaining to the kids what happens if you incorrectly use a garden shovel.




At the house above, I had a good laugh. Mads said " hey guys, lets get out of here - there's only cats inside!" and sure enough.... we have come across the neighbourhood cat lady. Her sign says Siamese Cat Security.


These photos are a bit out of order because I was busy using two cameras!




We had a dance party with the WiiU entertainment system and game Just Dance that Bobs was thrilled to share with his friends.





We forgot to buy pumpkins and by thursday, this end of town was all out of supply. Fortunately KK had some extras.















No comments:

Post a Comment