Sunday, November 22, 2015

Past Two Weeks


We had a great weekend with cousin Char and then I had a fun week a work.


 I got to accompany MLA's on a tour of the newest gas and steam co-gen power plants in Calgary. It provides electricity for up to half of all Calgarians at peak times.



Mormor's birthday was celebrated at the Farmer's Market with crepes and eggs benedict.


We have had a lot of house showings, and sometimes we have to take the bus home from Westside after swimming if Daddy needs to go to volleyball at the same time. We have had one offer on the house but after we countered, they didn't come back at all. Strange market.


During one of our showings, we explored a new playground that had an airport theme. It was extremely cool and I think Grandpa needs to see it next time he is in Calgary.




We also went to Mormor's house and set up a game of Risk. Mads has some interesting strategies.


I was out today with some friends for Dim Sum.



We did some grocery shopping at TnT after.


No comments:

Post a Comment