Some of these are out of order. This was last weekend.
And these are from the Telus World of Science in Edmonton..
and this was last weekend in Calgary again..
Bobs did a play at his school on a Robert Munsch book.
Mads decided he wanted to grow vegetables so Dad helped him plant some seeds in pots.
All four of us went to Edmonton for the NDP Federal Convention. We stayed at Hotel MacDonald and while Mommy went to convention, the boys went to the watersides at West Edmonton Mall, and the Telus World of Science.
This is in front of the hotel, overlooking Edmonton's beautiful North Saskatchewan River valley.
I was able to meet up with old friends from my NDP youth days.
We had breakfast as a family every day.
Then the kids and Daddy started the morning off with me in the convention hall before heading off to a fun destination of their own.
There were a few other kids there including this baby and her Mom and Dad. The mom was a candidate in Calgary Centre in October
Rachel Notley's speech was amazing.
We had dinner with Noah back at the hotel yesterday in the impressive Confederation Room.
I voted NO to a leadership review, but sadly many of my fellow delegates voted in favour of renewal and new leadership.
Now I am politicked out for awhile. It was fun to have the family come and Daddy is an amazing parent for taking both boys to exciting places while I was at convention.






















No comments:
Post a Comment