Friday, May 28, 2010

Inside on a rainy snowy day


On thursday, Mads went back to bed in Mommy and Daddy's bed while Bobs and Mommy played by the fireplace. It was rainy outside.

We wanted to go for a walk in the new stroller but it only lasted 5 minutes before it started drizzling. I didn't want to get the new stroller wet yet. Bobs played in the backyard while I had Mads a Moby Wrap like the one below with a slightly different position. I'll get a photo of myself in it one day.

The stroller has several different ways we can put the seats. It can be a single stroller, or a double, and the seats can face either way. I had it now so Mads can face me, and he is fully reclined.

Of course we sang a lot of Banana Phone songs and Da-yo songs by Raffi. Bobs sings Banana Phone like this:

boobidobidoo... Maaaa phone!
Ring ring ring ... Maaaa phone!
Ding dong ding dong ding ... Maaa phone!

We are quite impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment