
Bobs had helped me ice the cupcakes earlier and he was eager to get his own full cupcake to devour. We put little "2's" on all the cupcakes.

Last year I was so worried about giving him sugar so I made a sugarless cake. This year, I didn't bother.

The grandmothers shop alike. The sleepers in the photo below both come from his grandmothers from Sears. The small one is for Mads and the bigger one for Bobs, but Bobs can't fit the bigger one so Mads now has two in different sizes.

Every night before bed, Bobs likes to sit in the chair in Mads' room and drink his milk. Tonight he said to me "good bye.... go to sleep!"
But the best part of the grandma story: both sleepers have baseballs on them!! they love their little Bobs so much, they get him his fave things on sleepers!! I would do the same :)
ReplyDeleteI posted incorrectly. It turns out that Jamie's mom did buy the outfit for Mads. I was wrong! But my mom bought one for Bobs for sure. Now Mads has two baseball sleepers!
ReplyDeleteOh, that would have been cute!!! YES You can put them in matchy matchy pjs!!!!!! What a great gift idea...I should start sewing PJ pants.
ReplyDelete