Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Bobs Part 1

I had been telling Bobs that his birthday was coming up and that Jansen and Kristin and GoKum and Casey and Mormor and Morfar were all coming. When I set the table and wrote everyone's names on the cups, Bobs was very excited and sat at the head of the table in his chair for an hour and a half before everyone came. He refused to get out.

We had hot dogs and salads and cupcakes and ice cream.

He got a bicycle for his birthday from Mormor and Morfar, just like the one Jansen has. It doesn't have pedals or training wheels... it is a balancing bike that you push with your feet.

I made sure to tell Kristin to bring Jansen's bike so they could play together.

1 comment:

  1. that is really cute. i love that you made them wear helmets in the house!

    ReplyDelete