Saturday, April 16, 2011

Birthday Bash of the Century


Happy Birthday Mads! We had an Ice Cream themed party today and something like 22 adults, 8 toddlers and 8 babies came. KK and I made these ice cream cone cupcakes.


The toddlers got these special hats as a party gift and the babies got little watering cans.


There was snow outside, so it was the perfect afternoon for everyone to get together inside for a party.


Everyone loved their hats.


I made some ice cream cone decorations from an idea I saw online with cardboard paper and balloons. It was very visually stimulating for the babies.


Mads was very tired as he had a short nap in the morning and missed his afternoon nap.


He was allowed to have a cupcake, but he really didn't want it. He ended up having a banana instead.


I felt a bit bad because I was giving everyone's kids a crazy amount of ice cream and candy, and then sending them home afterwards!


Even some friends without kids came to party.


We had everything you could possibly imagine to make different ice cream concoctions with.


My parents came as well and both Jamie's friends and my friends came. It was a great mix.


I hope everyone sleeps well tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment