Sunday, April 10, 2011

Water Table


The water table is all the rage. Mads enjoyed it today as well. When it gets warmer, we can add sand on the yellow side.

We went for a nice long walk today and then mommy went for a run to train a little before the Bloomsday race on May 1st in Spokane, WA. 


Mads has been getting up at 5:30am these days. What an early start. At least there is an election campaign going on and mommy is learning how to use twitter to network with all her old political friends. Uncle Noah is running for a seat in the Palliser riding in Regina and Moose Jaw. 


I was thinking of flying with Mads to Regina this past weekend to help out uncle Noah, but then I decided it would likely be exhausting. He is quite busy and with his early waking, I figured It would get too tired to help. I really wish I could do more for the campaign though. Keep a look out for the results in his riding on May 2nd!

No comments:

Post a Comment