Friday, April 8, 2011

Mattias Opens a Present Early


We had Toddler Train class, and Mattias's Jump and Jive Gym class today at Westside Rec Centre. Bobs was in his class without me for an hour and a half. He cried for a bit, but fortunately his class joined our gym class at the end and we all got to play together.


Can you believe there is another E in the class? But his name ends with a C instead of a K. Mads loves to reorganize my pantry.


Mads' birthday is coming up in less than a week! Mormor and Morfar got him a water/sand table. I put it together today. It was a heck of a time reading the directions! Bobs offered to lend me his plastic tools to put it together. How sweet.


Mads is quite tired from his class and missing a nap, so he is content sitting in his highchair watching his big brother. I think it is around 5 degrees right now as Bobs plays outside. I warmed the water up a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment