Friday, August 19, 2011

Water Days of Summer


We met up with Marseille and MacLean and Kamryn and their moms at a spray park near downtown. You can see the new Bow building in the background. It will be the tallest building in western Canada.


The kids couldn't wait to get into the water. It started out a bit chilly but the sun kept us warm.


There aren't a lot of spray parks in our own community, strangely enough. Maybe the season is too short to make many?


Both of the moms are pregnant. One with her third and the other with her second. I have to say that I am glad I am not pregnant myself, but I am really happy for both of them.


We picked up Daddy from work on the way back as he gets off early on fridays.


Daddy had to lock them out on the back deck because they were throwing water into the house!


Tomorrow afternoon we are heading to a wedding in Edmonton for a friend of mine that I knew 10 years ago. The boys will be with Mormor and Morfar for the first time ever, overnight, both of them. I think they plan on going to the Zoo. Maybe they will enjoy it more with Mormor and Morfar.

No comments:

Post a Comment