Sunday, August 21, 2011
Edmonton Wedding/Sleepover
Bobs likes to fit himself into a small container. He's very good at it. We make sure he can't use the lid.
We went to Edmonton on saturday night for Andrea and Ryan's wedding. Mads and Bobs had their sleepover at Mormor and Morfars and it went really well.
The wedding was at the Rutherford House ( Alberta's first premier ). It was casual and elegant at the same time.
We enjoyed seeing some old friends from my time living in Edmonton and meeting new people.
Andrea works for the AB Government like I do. We see each other once in awhile when she is down in Calgary for a meeting.
We planned to meet Shawn for breakfast the next morning, but he couldn't make it last minute. We were gone for a total of 24 hours and the kids and grandparents did really well. They even said they would do it again!
We forgot Bobs' favourite Elephant Blanket at their house though. I will have to drive 25 mins back to get it. Argh..... If I had known he would fall in love with the blanket, I would have bought two. Of course it was purchased in the US and they no longer carry it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment