Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Real or Imaginary?
Bobs has been telling us once in awhile about his friend at daycare "YouKnow". I know some of the kids there, but there are always new kids. I like to hear about his day and who is has been playing with. I wasn't sure if YouKnow was an imaginary friend, since Bobs has made up two people before named Milkum and Matito. He never really went into much detail about these two and it was before he was at daycare.
I asked Bobs what YouKnow's hair colour was. He said it was purple and black. hmmmm.
I asked Bobs if YouKnow has any parents. He said he didn't know. I asked what his favourite colour was. He said purple. (same as Bobs). I asked he if was a stuffed animal or if he was a real person. Bobs said "Mom, I already told you! He is a real person!".
Daddy wasn't convinced that YouKnow is real. I was convinced he was.
What do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment