Thursday, January 26, 2012

Real

I found out that YouKnow is real. I am such a curious cat, that I e-mailed the director of the daycare who is quite friendly and knowledgeable.


Hi XXX


Odd question. Bobs has been talking about a kid in his class ( and other kids ), and he said his name is Uno. (sounds like “Youknow”).Apparently he has purple black hair. I am trying to figure out for curiosity sake, whether this kid is real or imaginary? Is there a kid in preschool yellow with a name like that? It’s a boy.


Thanks!


Bobs' Mom





From: XXX
Sent: January-24-12 8:50 AM
To: XX@XXX.XX
Subject: Odd question

Good Morning Bobs' Mom,

There is a boy in that room named Yoonho...he is Korean and does have black hair J  No, Bobs does not have an imaginary friend.  Yoonho comes to daycare on Monday, Thursday and Friday.  That is so funny!  Hopefully Bobs is talking about nice things Yoonho has done and not the opposite!!



Regards,

 XX XX







No comments:

Post a Comment