Thursday, April 12, 2012
BaaPaaa Play
Mads and Bobs love their Baapaaa's from Germany that Mormor brought back. The purple one is a tad girly, yes we know. But Mormor said they were only these two to chose from.
The boys are playing well together in little spurts. Bobs will say "Tias do you want to play school with me?" and he usually says "yaaaaah".
Bobs is a big time hugger and kisser now. Every day before I leave for work, even if he is sleeping still, he insists on having me come in his room for a big hug and multiple kisses. Every night before bed, and throughout the day as well. What a sweety.
Mads got a scrape on his head, we think from one of the corner of his new bed. He still needs to get the lay of the land. I am persuading him to say more words as I know he is fully capable. He is finally saying bus, and he can call himself Tias, but it sounds sort os like "Diiiash".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment